Traveling Luck for Kivinak, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kivinak?What's around Kivinak?
Where to stay near Kivinak
Also known as Kinivak
The timezone in Kivinak is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:56 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.6333°, Longitude. -40.5833°
Satellite map around Kivinak
Loading map of Kivinak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kivinak, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kivinak (0km)
- Sattiaatteq (0.9km)
- Qimiitaa (4km)
- Tvillingøen (6.4km)
- Igdluluarssuk (9.7km)
- Qeertartivaq (11km)
- Ivnarssuaq (13.7km)
- Qeqertánguaq (13.9km)
- Qeqertánguaq (14.9km)
- Taateraakasik (23.4km)
- Kiasigssaq (27.3km)
- Uummannaarsuk (29.3km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (31.2km)
- Qiputalik (31.5km)
- Nappat (31.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (33.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (30.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (14.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (28.9km)