Traveling Luck for Kong Dan Halvø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kong Dan Halvo?What's around Kong Dan Halvo?
Where to stay near Kong Dan Halvø
Also known as Kong Dams Halvo, Kong Dams Halvø
The timezone in Kong Dan Halvo is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:12 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.1333°, Longitude. -41.8667°
Satellite map around Kong Dan Halvø
Loading map of Kong Dan Halvø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kong Dan Halvø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (24.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (27.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Od Vig (25km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Rungner Bjerge (14.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Akuliaruseq (22.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (4km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (28.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (2.6km)