Traveling Luck for Kong Frederik VI Kyst, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kong Frederik VI Kyst?What's around Kong Frederik VI Kyst?
Where to stay near Kong Frederik VI Kyst
Also known as King Frederick VI Coast, King Frederick VI Land, Kong Frederick den VI's Kyst, Kong Frederik den VIs Kyst
The timezone in Kong Frederik VI Kyst is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:47 and Sunset at 19:19. It's light
Latitude. 63.2500°, Longitude. -42.2500°
Satellite map around Kong Frederik VI Kyst
Loading map of Kong Frederik VI Kyst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kong Frederik VI Kyst, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (0km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (23.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (34.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Tværdal (30.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Tasiusaq (24.6km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Istoppen (24.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (27km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (30.8km)