Traveling Luck for Kong Oscar Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kong Oscar Fjord?What's around Kong Oscar Fjord?
Wikipedia near Kong Oscar Fjord
Where to stay near Kong Oscar Fjord
Also known as King Oscar Fjord, Kong Oscars Fjord
The timezone in Kong Oscar Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:37 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 72.3667°, Longitude. -24.0000°
Satellite map around Kong Oscar Fjord
Loading map of Kong Oscar Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kong Oscar Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (6.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (18.8km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Segelsällskapets Fjord (34.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (0km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Syltoppen (19.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Karupelv (13.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kong Oscar Fjord
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (191.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.