Traveling Luck for Kraemer Ø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kraemer O?What's around Kraemer O?
Wikipedia near Kraemer O
Where to stay near Kraemer Ø
Also known as Kraemers O, Kraemers Ø
The timezone in Kraemer O is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:32 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.2000°, Longitude. -31.8667°
Satellite map around Kraemer Ø
Loading map of Kraemer Ø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kraemer Ø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (10.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (12.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (7.6km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Hovedvejsnunatakker (46km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (11km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (20.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (10.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (38.7km)