Traveling Luck for Kuutseq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kuutseq?What's around Kuutseq?
Wikipedia near Kuutseq
Where to stay near Kuutseq
Also known as Kutseq, Kûtseq
The timezone in Kuutseq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:18 and Sunset at 19:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.6833°, Longitude. -42.7500°
Satellite map around Kuutseq
Loading map of Kuutseq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kuutseq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (31.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (39.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (33.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (24.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (36.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kûtsit Nûat (1.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Noret (31.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Sagdlia Sund (34km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (21.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (26.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (38.3km)
Airports close to Kuutseq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (164.1km)