Traveling Luck for Kvadderbugten, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kvadderbugten?What's around Kvadderbugten?
Wikipedia near Kvadderbugten
Where to stay near Kvadderbugten
Also known as Kvadderbugt, Mire Bay
The timezone in Kvadderbugten is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:46 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.1667°, Longitude. -32.2167°
Satellite map around Kvadderbugten
Loading map of Kvadderbugten and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kvadderbugten, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (12.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (23.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (20.1km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Aputiteeq (44.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (13.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (35.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aputiteeq (44.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (20.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (17.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (26.9km)