Traveling Luck for Langenæs, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Langenas?What's around Langenas?
Where to stay near Langenæs
Also known as Langenaes Peninsula
The timezone in Langenas is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 22:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3000°, Longitude. -42.3500°
Satellite map around Langenæs
Loading map of Langenæs and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Langenæs, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Stærkodder Vig (40.3km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (7.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (31.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (34.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Skjoldungen (44.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Tværdal (28.8km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Qoornoq (35.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Tasiusaq (32.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Istoppen (25.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (34.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (30km)