Traveling Luck for Laplace Bjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Laplace Bjerg?What's around Laplace Bjerg?
Wikipedia near Laplace Bjerg
Where to stay near Laplace Bjerg
Also known as Cape Laplace, Laplace Bjarg, Laplace Bjærg
The timezone in Laplace Bjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:06 and Sunset at 16:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.9333°, Longitude. -22.5333°
Satellite map around Laplace Bjerg
Loading map of Laplace Bjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laplace Bjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vega Sund (21.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Randbøldalen (46.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Teglbjerg (42.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Østernæs (23km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Cambridge Bugt (20km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Knuden (42.1km)