Traveling Luck for Laplace Øer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Laplace Oer?What's around Laplace Oer?
Wikipedia near Laplace Oer
Where to stay near Laplace Øer
Also known as La Place Islands
The timezone in Laplace Oer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:24 and Sunset at 16:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.9833°, Longitude. -22.2167°
Satellite map around Laplace Øer
Loading map of Laplace Øer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laplace Øer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Randbøldalen (39.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Østreplateau (37.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Teglbjerg (48.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Østernæs (35km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Margrethedal (40km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Cambridge Bugt (19.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Vestersletten (46.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Knuden (36.1km)