Traveling Luck for Leitch Bjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Leitch Bjerg?What's around Leitch Bjerg?
Wikipedia near Leitch Bjerg
Where to stay near Leitch Bjerg
Also known as Cape Leitch, Leitch Bjarg, Leitch Bjærg
The timezone in Leitch Bjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:59 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.8500°, Longitude. -22.4500°
Satellite map around Leitch Bjerg
Loading map of Leitch Bjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leitch Bjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mols Bjerge (35.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Østernæs (23km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vega Sund (17.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Månedal (29km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Cambridge Bugt (12.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Sofia Sund (55.6km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (37.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (48.4km)