Traveling Luck for Lemon Bræ, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Lemon Bra?What's around Lemon Bra?
Wikipedia near Lemon Bra
Where to stay near Lemon Bræ
Also known as Lemons Bra, Lemons Bræ
The timezone in Lemon Bra is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:42 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 64.7167°, Longitude. -40.5667°
Satellite map around Lemon Bræ
Loading map of Lemon Bræ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lemon Bræ, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Hvidsadlen (12.6km)
- Annikitsoq (13km)
- Johnstrup Nunatak (13.8km)
- Kuplen (15.4km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (17.8km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (19.4km)
- Hørring Nunatak (21.3km)
- Ravna Nunatak (22.4km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (23.8km)
- Peary Nunatak (26km)
- Whymper Nunatak (26.8km)
- Mohn Nunatak (33.2km)
- Jomfruen (33.5km)
- Kjerulf Nunatak (37.3km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (43.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (2.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kattertooq (5.8km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (33.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (38.6km)
Airports close to Lemon Bræ
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (195km)