Traveling Luck for Lemon Bugt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Lemon Bugt?What's around Lemon Bugt?
Wikipedia near Lemon Bugt
Where to stay near Lemon Bugt
Also known as Lemons Bugt
The timezone in Lemon Bugt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:39 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7000°, Longitude. -40.4833°
Satellite map around Lemon Bugt
Loading map of Lemon Bugt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lemon Bugt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Johnstrup Nunatak (13.4km)
- Annikitsoq (13.9km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (15.5km)
- Hvidsadlen (16.6km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (18.2km)
- Hørring Nunatak (19.8km)
- Kuplen (19.9km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (21.4km)
- Ravna Nunatak (26.6km)
- Peary Nunatak (30.4km)
- Whymper Nunatak (31.4km)
- Mohn Nunatak (36km)
- Jomfruen (38.1km)
- Kjerulf Nunatak (41.9km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (43.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (29.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (4.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (38.9km)
Airports close to Lemon Bugt
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (192.6km)