Traveling Luck for Louise Boyd Land, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Louise Boyd Land?What's around Louise Boyd Land?
Wikipedia near Louise Boyd Land
Where to stay near Louise Boyd Land
Also known as Boyds Land, Louise Boyds Land
The timezone in Louise Boyd Land is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:43 and Sunset at 16:24. It's light
Latitude. 73.5167°, Longitude. -28.0000°
Satellite map around Louise Boyd Land
Loading map of Louise Boyd Land and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Louise Boyd Land, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Jættegletscher (15.1km)
- Louise Gletscher (18.3km)
- Gerard De Geer Gletscher (26.5km)
- Lejrgletscher (32.1km)
- Hamberg Gletscher (32.2km)
- Lystergletscher (32.9km)
- Lavinegletscher (35.9km)
- Stenløgletscher (36.3km)
- Portgletscher (38.1km)
- Victor Madsen Gletscher (40.5km)
- Gregory Gletscher (41.3km)
- Evers Gletscher (44.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Hvidbjørn Nunatakker (48.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Portmorænen (32.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacroix Bjerge (36.2km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Isfjord (40.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Hendil (13.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Kong Christian X Land (39.2km)