Traveling Luck for Louise Gletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Louise Gletscher?What's around Louise Gletscher?
Wikipedia near Louise Gletscher
Where to stay near Louise Gletscher
Also known as Louises Glacier
The timezone in Louise Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:32 and Sunset at 17:37. It's light
Latitude. 73.5333°, Longitude. -27.4333°
Satellite map around Louise Gletscher
Loading map of Louise Gletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Louise Gletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Cambridge Toppe (47.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacroix Bjerge (20.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Isfjord (28.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Hendil (9.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Renbugten (37.7km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Oscar Wisting Bjerg (26.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Knækelven (41.9km)