Traveling Luck for Kap Louis Ussing, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Louis Ussing?What's around Kap Louis Ussing?
Where to stay near Kap Louis Ussing
Also known as Cape Louis Ussing
The timezone in Kap Louis Ussing is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 22:41. It's light
Latitude. 67.3000°, Longitude. -33.3000°
Satellite map around Kap Louis Ussing
Loading map of Kap Louis Ussing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Louis Ussing, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Attertia (8.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (6.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (15.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (33.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (14.7km)