Traveling Luck for Lyell Land, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Lyell Land?What's around Lyell Land?
Wikipedia near Lyell Land
Where to stay near Lyell Land
Also known as Lyells Land
The timezone in Lyell Land is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:09 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.6000°, Longitude. -25.7500°
Satellite map around Lyell Land
Loading map of Lyell Land and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lyell Land, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lugeon Bjerg (10.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Lyell Land (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tinderne (18km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Argandhornene (9.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Berzelius Bjerg (25.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snehætten (13.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Suomi Bjerg (41.2km)
- a flat plain formed by alluvial deposits at the mouth of a stream.
- Strømnæs (38.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bastionen (30.2km)