Traveling Luck for Lysalfbjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Lysalfbjerg?What's around Lysalfbjerg?
Where to stay near Lysalfbjerg
Also known as Lysalfbjarg, Lysalfbjærg
The timezone in Lysalfbjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:57 and Sunset at 19:01. It's light
Latitude. 63.7333°, Longitude. -41.4667°
Satellite map around Lysalfbjerg
Loading map of Lysalfbjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lysalfbjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (26km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (36.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Kvankløft (21.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Fornæs (32.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (27.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (29.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nørrevig (26.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (22.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (26.5km)