Traveling Luck for Magog, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Magog?What's around Magog?
Wikipedia near Magog
Where to stay near Magog
Also known as Mangog
The timezone in Magog is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 03:50 and Sunset at 23:56. It's light
Latitude. 73.2667°, Longitude. -28.3500°
Satellite map around Magog
Loading map of Magog and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Magog, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Stenløgletscher (9.6km)
- Gregory Gletscher (11.3km)
- Lavinegletscher (12km)
- Lejrgletscher (12km)
- Victor Madsen Gletscher (15.9km)
- Jættegletscher (17.4km)
- Portgletscher (18.9km)
- Lystergletscher (18.9km)
- Akuliarutsip Sermerssua (24.9km)
- Brystværnene (28km)
- Rypegletscher (29km)
- Øvre Rypegletscher (30km)
- Riddergletscher (33.1km)
- Mercanton Gletscher (33.9km)
- Charpentier Gletscher (36.5km)
- Hamberg Gletscher (36.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Knækdalen (15.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Hendil (32.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Knækelven (27km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Martin Knudsen Nunatakker (23.2km)