Traveling Luck for Målebjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Malebjerg?What's around Malebjerg?
Wikipedia near Malebjerg
Where to stay near Målebjerg
Also known as Maalebjarg, Maalebjærg
The timezone in Malebjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 73.5667°, Longitude. -27.1500°
Satellite map around Målebjerg
Loading map of Målebjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Målebjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Cambridge Toppe (52.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Portmorænen (44.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lacroix Bjerge (16.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Isfjord (27.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Hendil (19.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Renbugten (33.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Madum Sø (18.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Oscar Wisting Bjerg (28.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Knækelven (47.6km)