Traveling Luck for Maniitsoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Maniitsoq?What's around Maniitsoq?
Where to stay near Maniitsoq
Also known as Manitsoq, Manîtsoq
The timezone in Maniitsoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:04 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.5333°, Longitude. -42.1000°
Satellite map around Maniitsoq
Loading map of Maniitsoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maniitsoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (37.7km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (40km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (32.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (7.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (6.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (45km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (25.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (17.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (21.2km)