Traveling Luck for Menander Øer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Menander Oer?What's around Menander Oer?
Wikipedia near Menander Oer
Where to stay near Menander Øer
Also known as Menanders Oer, Menanders Øer
The timezone in Menander Oer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 20:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.3500°, Longitude. -24.2667°
Satellite map around Menander Øer
Loading map of Menander Øer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Menander Øer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jelsdal (48km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (12.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Rubjerg Knude (47km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (19km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Segelsällskapets Fjord (26.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (9.4km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Syltoppen (10.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Menander Øer
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (192.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.