Traveling Luck for Mesters Vig, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Mesters Vig?What's around Mesters Vig?
Wikipedia near Mesters Vig
Where to stay near Mesters Vig
Also known as Mesters Cove, Mestervika
The timezone in Mesters Vig is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 72.1500°, Longitude. -23.7500°
Satellite map around Mesters Vig
Loading map of Mesters Vig and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mesters Vig, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (45.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (19.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Traill Ø (48km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (25.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (26.1km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Syltoppen (32.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Karupelv (38.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mesters Vig
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (165.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.