Traveling Luck for Miki Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Miki Fjord?What's around Miki Fjord?
Wikipedia near Miki Fjord
Where to stay near Miki Fjord
Also known as Mikis Fjord
The timezone in Miki Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 02:41 and Sunset at 01:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.1500°, Longitude. -31.5000°
Satellite map around Miki Fjord
Loading map of Miki Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miki Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (20.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (8.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (10.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (47km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (27.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (7.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (12.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (25.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sortekappasset (43.6km)