Traveling Luck for Milait, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Milait?What's around Milait?
Wikipedia near Milait
Where to stay near Milait
Also known as Miliat
The timezone in Milait is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:38 and Sunset at 21:00. It's light
Latitude. 67.1833°, Longitude. -33.4667°
Satellite map around Milait
Loading map of Milait and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milait, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Milait (0km)
- Nyø (8km)
- Ersinguseq (11.9km)
- Langø (13.5km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (14.2km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (16.2km)
- Ikerasammiut (16.2km)
- Tukingaleq (24.8km)
- Aggas Ø (25.3km)
- Qajarsak (28.1km)
- Store Tindholm (28.6km)
- Svineryggen (30km)
- Lille Tindholm (31.7km)
- Lilleø (32km)
- Aaluiartik (36.1km)
- Imilik (47.5km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (32.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (8.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (10.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (17.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (31.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (1.5km)