Traveling Luck for Mogens Heinesen Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Mogens Heinesen Fjord?What's around Mogens Heinesen Fjord?
Where to stay near Mogens Heinesen Fjord
Also known as Heinesen Fjord, Kangerdlugsuatsiak, Mogens Heinesens Fjord, Mogens Heineson Fjord
The timezone in Mogens Heinesen Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:20 and Sunset at 19:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.4000°, Longitude. -42.6167°
Satellite map around Mogens Heinesen Fjord
Loading map of Mogens Heinesen Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mogens Heinesen Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (30.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (29.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttorsiutit Tunuat (22km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (26.8km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (29.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (25.5km)