Traveling Luck for Kap Moltke, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Moltke?What's around Kap Moltke?
Where to stay near Kap Moltke
Also known as Cape Moltke, Kangek
The timezone in Kap Moltke is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:09 and Sunset at 18:43. It's light
Latitude. 63.4833°, Longitude. -40.7833°
Satellite map around Kap Moltke
Loading map of Kap Moltke and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Moltke, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertánguaq (5.8km)
- Kiasigssaq (8.9km)
- Uummannaarsuk (8.9km)
- Qeertartivaq (9.4km)
- Qiputalik (11.1km)
- Nappat (11.7km)
- Manertussoq (14.1km)
- Ingjalds Ø (14.1km)
- Igdluluarssuk (15.6km)
- Qimiitaa (16.7km)
- Sattiaatteq (20km)
- Kivinak (20.4km)
- Imaarsivik (22.1km)
- Qeqertarmiut (23.5km)
- Tvillingøen (26.8km)
- Tupikajik (26.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (17.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (20.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tiniteqilaarmiit (21km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (15.6km)