Traveling Luck for Kap Møsting, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Mosting?What's around Kap Mosting?
Wikipedia near Kap Mosting
Where to stay near Kap Møsting
Also known as Cape Mosting, Cape Møsting, Kangek
The timezone in Kap Mosting is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:59 and Sunset at 19:51. It's light
Latitude. 63.6833°, Longitude. -40.5167°
Satellite map around Kap Møsting
Loading map of Kap Møsting and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Møsting, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tvillingøen (0.9km)
- Kivinak (6.8km)
- Sattiaatteq (7.3km)
- Qeqertánguaq (7.8km)
- Ivnarssuaq (8.2km)
- Qimiitaa (10.7km)
- Igdluluarssuk (15.1km)
- Taateraakasik (17.7km)
- Qeertartivaq (17.8km)
- Qeqertánguaq (21.7km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (25.4km)
- Tingmiartalik (33.4km)
- Kiasigssaq (33.9km)
- Uummannaarsuk (36.1km)
- Ensomheden (36.5km)
- Eqaluttusoq (37km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (29.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (19.9km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (25km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Rypefjeldet (24.1km)