Traveling Luck for Mountnorris Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Mountnorris Fjord?What's around Mountnorris Fjord?
Wikipedia near Mountnorris Fjord
Where to stay near Mountnorris Fjord
Also known as Mountnorris Inlet
The timezone in Mountnorris Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 03:22 and Sunset at 23:35. It's light
Latitude. 72.3667°, Longitude. -22.3333°
Satellite map around Mountnorris Fjord
Loading map of Mountnorris Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mountnorris Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (36.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Craig Øer (2.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vælddal (24.8km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (28.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (46.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Føndal (26.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (16.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mountnorris Fjord
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (185.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.