Traveling Luck for Mudderbugt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Mudderbugt?What's around Mudderbugt?
Wikipedia near Mudderbugt
Where to stay near Mudderbugt
Also known as Mudder Bay
The timezone in Mudderbugt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 14:07. It's light
Latitude. 70.5333°, Longitude. -26.0333°
Satellite map around Mudderbugt
Loading map of Mudderbugt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mudderbugt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangertittivaq (39.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Rensund (10.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kronen (32.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sydbræ (49.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hekla Havn (9.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hartz Fjeld (32.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mudderbugt
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (130.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.