Traveling Luck for Nansen Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nansen Fjord?What's around Nansen Fjord?
Wikipedia near Nansen Fjord
Where to stay near Nansen Fjord
Also known as Nansens Fjord
The timezone in Nansen Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 68.3000°, Longitude. -29.8833°
Satellite map around Nansen Fjord
Loading map of Nansen Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nansen Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nunap Isua (24.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Rosenborg Gletscher (43.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Søkongen Ø (9.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Watkins Bjerge (54.1km)