Traveling Luck for Nanûseq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nanuseq?What's around Nanuseq?
Wikipedia near Nanuseq
Where to stay near Nanûseq
Also known as Nanusek O, Nanusek Ö, Sagdlia Island
The timezone in Nanuseq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:51 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.4667°, Longitude. -43.1167°
Satellite map around Nanûseq
Loading map of Nanûseq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nanûseq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (18km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (6.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (10.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (26.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Blåbærdalen (16.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (11.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (14km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (9km)
Airports close to Nanûseq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (156.7km)