Traveling Luck for Nanûseq Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nanuseq Fjord?What's around Nanuseq Fjord?
Wikipedia near Nanuseq Fjord
Where to stay near Nanûseq Fjord
Also known as Nanusek Fjord, Oyfjord, Öyfjord
The timezone in Nanuseq Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 23:59. It's light
Latitude. 60.5167°, Longitude. -43.2333°
Satellite map around Nanûseq Fjord
Loading map of Nanûseq Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nanûseq Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (10.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (15.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (5.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (27.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (2.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (9.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (4.4km)
Airports close to Nanûseq Fjord
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (147.8km)