Traveling Luck for Napasorsuaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Napasorsuaq?What's around Napasorsuaq?
Wikipedia near Napasorsuaq
Where to stay near Napasorsuaq
Also known as Napasorsuak, Napassorssuaq
The timezone in Napasorsuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:37 and Sunset at 18:28. It's light
Latitude. 61.7833°, Longitude. -42.5500°
Satellite map around Napasorsuaq
Loading map of Napasorsuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Napasorsuaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (28.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (29.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (31.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (23km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (20.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (45.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (24.6km)
Airports close to Napasorsuaq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (178.1km)