Traveling Luck for Napasorsuaq Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Napasorsuaq Fjord?What's around Napasorsuaq Fjord?
Wikipedia near Napasorsuaq Fjord
Where to stay near Napasorsuaq Fjord
Also known as Kangerdlugsuatsiak, Napasorsuak Fjord, Napassorssuaq Fjord, Napassorssup Kangerdlua, Napassorssûp Kangerdlua
The timezone in Napasorsuaq Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 22:37. It's light
Latitude. 61.7167°, Longitude. -42.5833°
Satellite map around Napasorsuaq Fjord
Loading map of Napasorsuaq Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Napasorsuaq Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (24.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (37.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (23.6km)
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (27.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (15.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (32.1km)
Airports close to Napasorsuaq Fjord
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (173.4km)