Traveling Luck for Nappat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nappat?What's around Nappat?
Where to stay near Nappat
Also known as Napat, Nápat, Uviartup Putdlata, Uviartup Putdlatâ
The timezone in Nappat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 22:32. It's light
Latitude. 63.4167°, Longitude. -40.9500°
Satellite map around Nappat
Loading map of Nappat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nappat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (20.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (21km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Hjalte Gletscher (22.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (22.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (4km)