Traveling Luck for Narsaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Narsaq?What's around Narsaq?
Where to stay near Narsaq
Also known as Narssaq
The timezone in Narsaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:42 and Sunset at 20:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.4000°, Longitude. -42.3167°
Satellite map around Narsaq
Loading map of Narsaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Narsaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (47.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (45.1km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (23.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akitsaq (34.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (14.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (16.6km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (28km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (43.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (9.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (40.4km)