Traveling Luck for Narsaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Narsaq?What's around Narsaq?
Wikipedia near Narsaq
Where to stay near Narsaq
Also known as Narsak, Nursak
The timezone in Narsaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:56 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.5000°, Longitude. -43.4167°
Satellite map around Narsaq
Loading map of Narsaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Narsaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (0km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (23.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (7.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (37.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (18.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (9km)
Airports close to Narsaq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (139.9km)