Traveling Luck for Narsaq Husfjeld, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Narsaq Husfjeld?What's around Narsaq Husfjeld?
Wikipedia near Narsaq Husfjeld
Where to stay near Narsaq Husfjeld
Also known as Narssaqs Husfjeld
The timezone in Narsaq Husfjeld is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 23:55. It's light
Latitude. 60.5000°, Longitude. -43.3167°
Satellite map around Narsaq Husfjeld
Loading map of Narsaq Husfjeld and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Narsaq Husfjeld, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (5.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (18.4km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (2.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (32.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (2.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (13.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (3.5km)
Airports close to Narsaq Husfjeld
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (144.8km)