Traveling Luck for Nathorst Land, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nathorst Land?What's around Nathorst Land?
Wikipedia near Nathorst Land
Where to stay near Nathorst Land
Also known as Nathorst Fjeld, Nathorsts Land
The timezone in Nathorst Land is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:49 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.2000°, Longitude. -26.2500°
Satellite map around Nathorst Land
Loading map of Nathorst Land and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nathorst Land, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Smalleryg (39.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Häsi Bjerge (35.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- CaledoniaØ (28.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tinderne (30.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stauning Alper (44.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Randenæs (30.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Mæchel (39.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Philipshorn (23km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sydelv (40km)