Traveling Luck for Nattoralik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nattoralik?What's around Nattoralik?
Wikipedia near Nattoralik
Where to stay near Nattoralik
Also known as Nagtoralik
The timezone in Nattoralik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:32 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.5333°, Longitude. -43.0500°
Satellite map around Nattoralik
Loading map of Nattoralik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nattoralik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (21.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (15.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (11.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (40km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Blåbærdalen (19.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (18.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (13.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (8.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (14km)
Airports close to Nattoralik
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (155.9km)