Traveling Luck for Nattoralik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nattoralik?What's around Nattoralik?
Wikipedia near Nattoralik
Where to stay near Nattoralik
Also known as Nagtoralik Fjord
The timezone in Nattoralik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 00:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.5333°, Longitude. -43.1000°
Satellite map around Nattoralik
Loading map of Nattoralik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nattoralik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (18.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (13.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (12.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (20.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (10.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (6.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (11.4km)
Airports close to Nattoralik
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (153.4km)