Traveling Luck for Niaqornarssuaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Niaqornarssuaq?What's around Niaqornarssuaq?
Where to stay near Niaqornarssuaq
Also known as Niakornarsuak, Niaqornassuaq
The timezone in Niaqornarssuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:56 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 62.8333°, Longitude. -41.8500°
Satellite map around Niaqornarssuaq
Loading map of Niaqornarssuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Niaqornarssuaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (0km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (28.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (13.9km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (17.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (15km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (16.5km)