Traveling Luck for Kap Niels Juel, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Niels Juel?What's around Kap Niels Juel?
Where to stay near Kap Niels Juel
Also known as Akorninap-Kangera, Cape Jewel, Kap Juel
The timezone in Kap Niels Juel is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:54 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.2000°, Longitude. -41.1000°
Satellite map around Kap Niels Juel
Loading map of Kap Niels Juel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Niels Juel, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (25.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (25.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlerssuaq (25.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (11.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (23.8km)