Traveling Luck for Noa Dal, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Noa Dal?What's around Noa Dal?
Wikipedia near Noa Dal
Where to stay near Noa Dal
Also known as Noa Valley
The timezone in Noa Dal is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 73.3167°, Longitude. -25.1000°
Satellite map around Noa Dal
Loading map of Noa Dal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Noa Dal, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Nøkkefossen (32.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hvidevæggen (17.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damesten (33.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Teglbjerg (53.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Porten (35.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kap Buxtorf (53.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Angelin Bjerg (31.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Solstrand (33.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Antarctic Sund (26.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Nanortalik (29.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sonklargletscher (39.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelv (47.7km)