Traveling Luck for Noa Sø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Noa So?What's around Noa So?
Wikipedia near Noa So
Where to stay near Noa Sø
Also known as Noa Lake
The timezone in Noa So is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 73.3333°, Longitude. -25.2000°
Satellite map around Noa Sø
Loading map of Noa Sø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Noa Sø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Nøkkefossen (30.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hvidevæggen (14.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Damesten (34.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Porten (35.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kap Buxtorf (53.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Angelin Bjerg (35km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Solstrand (33.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Antarctic Sund (27.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Nanortalik (28.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sonklargletscher (38.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelv (47.5km)