Traveling Luck for Nordfjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nordfjord?What's around Nordfjord?
Wikipedia near Nordfjord
Where to stay near Nordfjord
Also known as North Fjord
The timezone in Nordfjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:16 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 68.6167°, Longitude. -32.5500°
Satellite map around Nordfjord
Loading map of Nordfjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nordfjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kartografvig (29.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gardiner Sø (23.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Mudderbugt (38.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (37.2km)