Traveling Luck for Nordre Skjoldungesund, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nordre Skjoldungesund?What's around Nordre Skjoldungesund?
Where to stay near Nordre Skjoldungesund
Also known as Akorninap Kangerdlua, Norre Skjoldungesund, North Fjord, Nørre Skjoldungesund
The timezone in Nordre Skjoldungesund is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 22:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.4000°, Longitude. -41.4500°
Satellite map around Nordre Skjoldungesund
Loading map of Nordre Skjoldungesund and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nordre Skjoldungesund, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (5.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Kvankløft (17.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (20.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (11.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (1.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (18.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (18.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (15.3km)