Traveling Luck for Noret, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Noret?What's around Noret?
Wikipedia near Noret
Where to stay near Noret
Also known as Motorboat Bay
The timezone in Noret is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:25 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.2167°, Longitude. -23.8333°
Satellite map around Noret
Loading map of Noret and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Noret, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (50.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (11.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (32.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (36.8km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Segelsällskapets Fjord (46.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (18km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Syltoppen (26km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Karupelv (30.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Noret
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (173.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.