Traveling Luck for Kap Normann, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Normann?What's around Kap Normann?
Wikipedia near Kap Normann
Where to stay near Kap Normann
Also known as Cape Normann, Kap Norman
The timezone in Kap Normann is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:30 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.3333°, Longitude. -28.8500°
Satellite map around Kap Normann
Loading map of Kap Normann and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Normann, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Lilloise Bjerge (23.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Stephensen Fjord (13.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Kronborg Gletscher (48.9km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Wiedemann Bjerge (32.5km)